The Chu Níikwän Development Corporation (CNDC) is seeking a Kwanlin Dün First Nation citizen to serve as a member of the board of directors. We are seeking an individual who has strong business experience and passion.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS DECEMBER 15, 2016
There are up to 10 board meetings per year and members are compensated financially for attending meetings.
The Chu Níikwän Development Corporation is building a diverse portfolio of strategic investments to generate wealth and prosperity for the Kwanlin Dün First Nation.
Land, financial capital, and a commitment to a long-term return on investment makes CNDC a quality business partner.
The Board is responsible for overseeing the management of all existing and new business ventures within CNDC.
• Chu Niikwan Development Corporation will grow the equity and resources of the Kwanlin Dün First Nation for the future benefit of all members.
• Invest in strategic investment opportunities to generate wealth for Kwanlin Dün First Nation.
• Build a strategic portfolio of businesses and investments.
• Base decisions on sound financial information and judgment while respecting the values of the shareholder.
• Conserve and build capital, cash flow and align with greater shareholder values.