Laptops for K-12 Yukon students have been delayed to the end of January due to delivery issues. KDFN Education will contact applicants to arrange delivery after the shipment has arrived.
Due to the growing need for computers at home, the Government of Yukon and Kwanlin Dün First Nation (KDFN) have partnered to purchase laptop computers for students in Kindergarten to Grade 12.
To be eligible, the student must be:
- enrolled as a citizen with the KDFN Citizenship Office by October 1, 2020; and
- attending a Yukon school in any grade from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
How to get a laptop
- Drop this form off at Kenädän Kų̀ – The House of Learning using our secure mail box, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we have processed your application, you’ll be contacted by phone or email to make a prearranged appointment for pick up.
- Laptops will only be available for pick up at Kenädän Kų̀ – The House of Learning in late January 2021, at the earliest. We cannot deliver or mail out.
- To pick up the laptop you must be the student or the parent (guardian) of the student.