The Community Services department is responsible for the safety and maintenance of the following KDFN facilities:
Kwanlin Dün Facility Maintenance
- Administration building
- Kenädän Ku House of Learning
- Nàkwät’à Kų̀ Potlatch House
- Natsékhi Kų̀ Health Centre
- Dusk’a Head Start Family Learning Centre
- Community Services office
- Executive Council Office building
- Justice and Community Safety Officer buildings
- Finance and Governance trailers
- Jackson Lake Healing Camp
- Recreation and Community Hub
- KDFN cemeteries
The department is also responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy community by maintaining the ballfield, skating rink and all landscaping and community beautification projects.
Please call Community Services at 867-633-7833 for further information.