The Human Resources Unit supports the Kwanlin Dün First Nation with the recruitment of approved positions.
The Unit assists with:
- writing job descriptions and classification activities;
- staff training and development initiatives;
- employee retention and succession;
- citizen training and development (i.e. student work initiatives);
- corporate occupational health and safety; and
- implementing the Personnel Policy within the Kwanlin Dün First Nation government.
Human Resources staff work to ensure consistent and fair application of a variety of legislation, policies and processes related to employment across the KDFN government, ensuring that everyone is treated equally, consistently and fairly.