Permit to hunt elk on Kwanlin Dün Settlement Land


Yukon licensed elk hunters need a Kwanlin Dün First Nation Access Permit to hunt elk on Kwanlin Dün First Nation Settlement Land.


To receive your permit, please email Brandy Mayes at


In your email, please include a PDF copy of your:

  • Yukon hunting license;
  • Yukon elk permit;
  • Yukon elk seal; and
  • Your contact number


If you have any questions, please contact Brandy Mayes at the Heritage, Lands and Resources Department. Call: 867-633-7800, ext. 144 or email:


Note: Our office is currently closed to the public. All elk access permits will only be issued online.