The application deadline for KDFN’s Jackson Lake Women’s Land-Based Healing Program is coming up on April 5.
- This camp focuses on trauma recovery and empowerment.
- The camp is person-centred and honours traditional and clinical approaches to healing through the use of cultural activities, ceremonies, and traditional teachings.
- We offer daily group sessions and weekly confidential professional one-on-one counselling opportunities.
This program is designed for people who:
- are 19 years of age or older;
- self-identify as women; and
- are at least 30 days sober from drugs and alcohol prior to camp. Given the distance from town and the need for specialized staff, we cannot provide detox care to participants.
It is considered an asset if applicants have accessed a cultural support counsellor/worker/Elder and/or clinical counsellor before camp.
Download the full information and application package: Package-KDFN-JL-Womens-Healing-Camp-FEB24