Yukon will continue to offer rapid COVID-19 testing in McIntyre during the day until further notice
• From 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Drop in during open hours.
WHERE? At the Multi-Purpose Building
(The building beside the Potlatch House at 19 McIntyre Drive.)
WHO SHOULD GET TESTED?
– KDFN Citizens or KDFN staff who feel sick like a cold, flu, or stomach bug.
– Or those who do not have symptoms, but live at the Chilkoot Trail Inn.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
A Yukon Heath Card, if you have one.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
– Phone KDFN’s Natsékhi Kų̀ Health Centre at 867-668-7289 weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
– Phone the Yukon health info line at 811 anytime.