KDFN is mourning the lives lost due to overdose. Our hearts are with the families and communities of those lost.
Health officials warn that street drugs in the Yukon could contain fentanyl or benzos (benzodiazepines). That means they could be much stronger and more harmful than expected.
Harm reduction supports in Whitehorse:
- KDFN’s Natsékhi Kų̀ Health Centre: 867-668-7289
- The Whitehorse Outreach Van (Naloxone kits and other supplies): 867-334-1647
- KDFN Community Safety Officers (Naloxone kits): 867-332-9551
- Yukon’s Supervised Consumption Site at 6189 – 6th Avenue. Open weekdays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Blood Ties Four Directions 867-633-2447
Please pass this information on to your friends and family.
Stay safe everyone.