Executive Assistant, Chu Níikwän LP
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive level administrative and logistical support to the CEO. This position provides support functions including reception, high-level reporting, records and information management upkeep, conducts research, makes travel arrangements, coordinates meetings and events.
This position requires an individual who has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and a strong ability to work as part of a team. The incumbent will have excellent written communication skills. Cross cultural awareness and a friendly, personable, and diplomatic demeanor is required.
The right candidate will have:
- Office or Business Administration Diploma or related.
- Experience providing senior administrative and executive support in a confidential environment.
- Experience in providing secretariat, clerical and administrative functions.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- May be required to work additional hours as needed.
Knowledge of Kwanlin Dün First Nation community, culture, governance and social structure, language and traditions is required for success and may be assessed further.
An equivalent combination of education and coursework and considerable experience in the areas identified above will be considered.