PLEASE NOTE: This training is postponed until further notice.
November 15 to 19, 2021, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. House of Learning Crow Room (Side Entrance)
In this training:
- prepare for the class seven learners or class five drivers license
- train one on one with your instructor
- snacks provided
When completed, you will have:
- the equivalent of three years of good driving history
- ten hours of credit towards your license
- two Grade 11 credits (if in high-school)
- reduced insurance premiums
Limited spots. Priority given to unemployed and underemployed citizens.
Full attendance is required.
To register, contact Bryan Unruh
(867) 633-8422 ext. 516