PLEASE NOTE: This training is postponed until further notice.
Thursday, November 18, Friday, November 19, and Saturday, November 20, from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.at the Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre
- Learn how to make an adult or child parka from start to finish, and take it home when you’re done.
- Funding is available to four KDFN citizens (priority given to unemployed/underemployed citizens).
- All necessary materials and tools, including sewing machines, will be available.
- Basic sewing knowledge is necessary.
- Child minding may be available.
Please contact Bryan Unruh at Bryan.Unruh@kdfn.net or 633-8422 Ext. 516