We’re still looking for citizens to sit on school council
Put your name forward to become a representative:
Kwanlin Dün First Nation (KDFN) is seeking Expressions of Interest for KDFN Representatives on Yukon School Councils.
Your participation counts! School Councils take on important responsibilities, such as:
- reviewing and developing school-based policies;
- supporting school growth planning; and
- providing input on the school calendar, school renovations, staffing needs and school programs.
KDFN has the following guaranteed seats on the following school councils:
- 3 on Elijah Smith Elementary School Council;
- 2 on F.H. Collins Secondary School Council;
- 1 on Hidden Valley Elementary School Council;
- 2 on Porter Creek Secondary School Council; and
- 1 on Takhini Elementary School Council.
If you are interested in being considered to serve on one of these councils, please complete the application form.
Email your application to email@example.com or deliver it to the House of Learning on O’Brien Place
How are the representatives selected?
Chief and Council will select the guaranteed representatives.
If you have questions or need assistance, phone Therese at (867) 633-8422, extension 502.
Closing date: Tuesday, October 6 at 4pm