Yukon’s Chief Medical Officer of Health has advised:
– 6 KDFN citizens have active cases of COVID-19.
– A total of 14 citizens have tested positive since the outbreak began. Since then, 8 have recovered.
We encourage everyone to do what they can to keep themselves and the people around them safe.
– Get vaccinated, if you can, as this virus is spreading through unvaccinated people. (1-877-374-0425 or https://yukon.ca/this-is-our-shot)
– Follow the Safe 6 + 1. Limit gatherings to 6. Keep your bubble small.
– Self-isolate and get a COVID-19 test if you have symptoms (phone KDFN’s Natsékhi Kų̀ Health Centre 867-668-7289).
And remember to reach out for help if you need it. KDFN’s Natsékhi Kų̀ Health Centre is there to answer questions or offer support to Citizens at 867-668-7289.