EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – GA Support Staff
Kwanlin Dün is seeking expressions of interest from individuals for the following positions required for the General Assembly which is scheduled for October 29 & 30, 2022.
These positions will help you learn about your government. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes view of how a General Assembly works; be with friends, family, and Elders, and help to make the event a success.
(A) GA Gopher Buddies, 8 – 12 years of age
10 positions available
• You will help serve beverages and snacks, hand out papers, and greet people at the door.
• Shifts are one- or two-hours long
(B) Youth Workers, 13 – 18 years of age
6 positions available
• Assist with any preparatory work required;
• Help staff with set up and take down of the event;
• Serve beverages, meals and snacks;
• Assist with clean up after meals and breaks;
• Provide support and assistance to KDFN Citizens and Elders as required;
• Mentor and work with the Gopher Buddies in a positive and cooperative manner;
• Other duties as required.
How to Apply
Phone 867-336-0106 and be ready to tell us:
• which position you are applying for.
• if you are a KDFN Citizen, Beneficiary, or immediate family member.
• if you have first aid, a valid driver’s license, and/or a clear criminal record check.
• if you have experience working at General Assemblies, potlatches, or other large events.
Deadline for applications: 4:30 p.m., Thursday, October 27.
DON’T WAIT TO CALL!
This is great opportunity to support your First Nation, Elders, and your community!