KDFN has the opportunity to put names forward for Yukon Energy’s Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors oversees the conduct of business and supervises the President and Chief Executive Officer, who is in turn responsible for the day-to-day operations at Yukon Energy along with their Senior Management team.
Directors are expected to attend:
- 4 quarterly board meetings (in-person);
- 1 budget planning meeting (in-person);
- monthly standing meetings (hybrid) that are called on an-as needed basis; and
- a 2-3 day strategic planning session in September.
There are a wide range of skills and backgrounds that help to make the Board diverse and effective.
Skills and experience that would be an asset, but are not required include:
- Board Experience;
- Succession Planning;
- Community Affiliation;
- Financial background;
- Human Resources;
- Electrical Utility Industry Knowledge;
- Legal / Regulatory experience;
- Organizational Management;
- Risk Management;
- Strategic Planning.
Find out more about the board here: https://yukonenergy.ca/about-us/who-we-are/board-of-directors
If you would like to put your name forward, send your resume or contact Acting Director of Heritage, Lands and Resources Daniel Beaudoin at Daniel.Beaudoin@kdfn.net
Deadline: April 24, 2023