GEM Assistant: Canyon City Construction LP
We are looking for a responsible Gravel and Equipment Management Assistant to help us administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
The GEM Assistant will report directly to the Gravel & Equipment Manager. This position will be vital in the successful operations of our gravel and equipment resources. This position will be revolving between many duties that include but aren’t limited to expediting, driving, fueling, safety management and coordinating. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills.
The right candidate will have:
- Class 3 license with air endorsement, with a clean drivers abstract
- Experience around/with heavy equipment and trucks and mechanically inclined
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate clearly and follow directions
- Able to work flexible hours (may involve some weekend and/or overtime)
- Able to work without supervision and as a team member
- Have a good understanding of safety protocols and guidelines
- Able to complete physical work
- Must be willing to learn and adaptable to changing work environments
Full Time. Based in Whitehorse. Will include field- and/or office-based duties.
Resumes can be submitted to email@example.com