Parks Canada is celebrating Canada 150 by providing free Discovery Passes to the public, so they can enjoy unlimited day admission where entry fees are normally charged. Click here to order your 2017 Parks Canada Discovery Pass.
All national parks and national historic sites operated by Parks Canada in the Yukon already have free day…
Temporary shelter for those in need of a warm place to sleep.
The shelter is at 5131 Fifth Avenue at the corner of Fifth ave & Wood st. (formerly St. Elias group home)
10 beds are available for men and women who are 19 years of age or older.
OPEN 8 PM - 8 AM, 7 DAYS A WEEK
**Beds available on first-come, first-served basis.
The courses included in the Winter 2017 Catalogue:
- YFN 101: Yukon First Nations History Course
- Gúyàt nàáts’edlü - Sewing Group
- Yukon Archives Heritage Project
- Yukon Women in Trades and Technology
- Tutorials for Class 7 Driver’s Licensing
- Employment Readiness Boot Camp